jueves, 23 de diciembre de 2010

There is no way back

Today, I have finished my internship at Eden Development. After this month, I think I know what Eden is (for me, at least). Eden is a group of good people who care about what they do. It has been really awesome to work with you, guys! Thanks for everything :)

I came here with a lot of questions and I am leaving with the certainty that other companies are possible. Much more fun, more responsible, better companies :)

I have been tracking my feelings about my internship with MercuryApp and here is the result:

As you can see, it has been a great month :D The neutral days were the snowy saturdays or sundays.
The best ones are more interesting. They were the days I did pair programming with Aimee and Enrique. Think about it, the best days were the ones I did pair programming and, you know what, every day is like that for the edenites :D
I also enjoyed a lot the plage-presentation days, even though I do not like to speak in public. They were my opportunity to offer something to Eden (besides translations :P).
The rest of the days were "just funny days" :D

I also appreciate that Enrique has forced me to write an article every day. I am looking forward to read them :D

Thank you, Eden, for given me this opportunity :D It has been a life changing experience.

PS: I have liked Eden so much that I have stuck their sticker on my mac :D

2 comentarios:

  1. I know a lot of proud friends who are already firing candles and doing some (white) voodoo so you can stay in Eden and then, instead of being "just" a life changing experience, your life can definitely change. You deserve it.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Thank you so much for spending a month with us. I'm sure i speak for all of us when i say that we have thoroughly enjoyed your company and hope to see you again soon! I'm glad you have enjoyed your time with us.

    Have a safe journey to Madrid, and happy holidays to you! :)

    ResponderEliminar